March 17, 2015

The first post

Welcome to my blog!
At the beginning, I planned to establish a blog about Japan. I very like this country - I read a lot of books by Japanese authors and I often watch Japanese movies; I even added some posts to my previous blog. But then I realized that it's not for me. I've never been in Japan (yet! ;), so I could only base on what I read on the Internet. I think these "copy-past" posts may be a little dull...

Then I suddenly thought about Poland. I not only live here, but also I'm also interested in Polish history, legends, culture etc. And, what's more - I'm proud of living here! ;)
My parents said that I should learn foreign languages and go working abroad. Yeah, I'm learning others languages- but to tell everyone, how fascinating country Poland is :D

It's all for the beginning.
Enjoy reading my blog!^^

Edyta

No comments:

Post a Comment